- Download and install the "OpenVPN Connect" application from the App store.
- The OpenVPN Connect application uses a configuration file to set up each server connection. Download the configuration files for the VyprVPN servers.
- To load the configuration files into OpenVPN Connect on iOS, you either have to email yourself the config files, or upload them to cloud storage.
• Option 1 - Importing config files by emailing them to the iOS device: o Download and extract the configuration files to your computer.
o After the files have downloaded, email them to an address that is accessible on your device.
o Open the email you just sent yourself.
o Tap the icon of the configuration file in your email.
o Choose the option "Open in OpenVPN".
• Option 2
o Optionally, you can upload the file to a third party cloud storage site and download it from there.
o When opening the file, choose the option “Open in OpenVPN”
- Tap the green "+" button to add the server to OpenVPN Connect.
- Tap the certificate and select the Golden Frog certificate.
- Enter your Golden Frog credentials (username and password) into "User ID" and "Password". Tap the Connection button. The app will now connect to VyprVPN.
- The status should now show "Connected" - this means that you are successfully connected to VyprVPN.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support.
Have more questions? Submit a request