VyprVPN for Android TV
To set up a VPN on your Android TV, follow these steps:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Download and install VyprVPN for Android onto your Android TV.
- Enter your login credentials and click Connect.
- That's it! Your android TV will be protected.
- You can also download the APK from the VyprVPN website and sideload the app to your Android TV device.
VyprVPN for OpenELEC/Kodi
OpenELEC is a Linux based Just Enough Operating System (JeOS) that functions as a platform to turn your computer into a Kodi media center.
VyprVPN for Apple TV
Utilize the VyprVPN Router App or share a VPN-protected network to your Apple TV to encrypt your Apple TV device and defeat throttling.
Please Note: If you would like to use VyprVPN on your Smart TV and it is not any of the above options, you can still use VyprVPN with our Router App.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support and we'll be happy to help!
Last reviewed/updated July 2019